Home Head On Humanitarian Man dumped in thicket was shot four times, postmortem reveals

Man dumped in thicket was shot four times, postmortem reveals

[MUHURI Rapid response Officer Francis Auma (in sky blue shirt) with the family of the late Tony Ndenge at the CPGH Morgue/Photo/Ahmed Omar].

Postmortem exercise conducted on the body of the late Tony Ndenge revealed he was shot four times.

The family led by Said Warri said they are yet to establish the motive behind the last Sunday’s painful execution of their kin.

During a postmortem exercise witnessed by the family and Muslims for Human Rights Rapid response Officer Francis Auma, Warri said the body was mapped with gunshot wounds.

Ndenge’s body together with that of Emmanuel Chivundu were found dumped at Bilima thicket in Mishomoroni, Kisauni Sub-county.

On his part, the deceased Uncle Kevin Kauli condemned the incident adding the late Ndenge, 34 was a milk vendor and there are no criminal reports linked to him.

“Indeed security agents should conduct thorough investigations and unleash what led to the extermination of our kin,” he added.

He said the family is living in fear not knowing who the next target is.

MUHURI Rapid response Officer Francis Auma strongly condemned the incident and urged police to conduct an in depth investigation to unleash the motive behind the killing.

Mr. Auma said that the inhuman acts have caused a lot of pain to the family and police have the last answer to the murder.

“We have recorded at least 8 murder cases since the beginning of the year here 6 bodies were found at Manyani forest in Taita Taveta county, this must stop,” noted Mr. Auma.

He said none of the murder cases has been pursued conclusively despite push for irrefutable investigations and appealed to police to pursue those behind the reckless killings at the Coast.

Police have since denied involvement in the killing of Tony Ndenge and Emmanuel Chivundu, 28 last Sunday.

Ndenge and Chivundu bodies were found at Bilima forest in Mishomoroni, Kisauni last Sunday.

The bodies had gunshot wounds.

Police jacket was found at the scene of crime.