Two convicts believed to have participated in the 2013 Westgate mall attack have been handed a total of 51 jail term combined.
The two have been sentenced to 18 and 33 years in jail after they were convicted of helping Al-shabab militants attack the shopping mall.
At least 67 people died in the assault on the shopping complex in Nairobi.
The state said the four militants who carried out the attack were found dead in the shopping centre’s rubble.
The militants occupied the mall for four days in one of the deadliest terror attacks in Kenya.
A third man who was found not guilty on all counts of conspiracy to commit a terrorist act has been missing since the day the verdict was announced three weeks ago.
He is said to have been forced into a private car b y gunmen.
Mohammed Ahmed Abdi, who received the 33-year prison sentence, and Hussein Hassan Mustafa, who was handed an 18 year jail term were charged with planning and committing acts of terror as well as supporting and helping a terrorist group.
The third suspect, Liban Abdullahi, was found not guilty. The Somali refugee was also acquitted of the charge of being in Kenya illegally and possessing identification documents by false pretence.
Chief magistrate Francis Andayi however said the 7 year term they have been remanded will be deducted from the sentence.
On a Saturday afternoon in September 2013, gunmen entered the mall and opened fire on shoppers, leading to a four-day siege.
After the fierce gunfire exchange at least 67 people had been killed – 62 civilians, five security officers and the four attackers.
Al-Shabab took responsibility in response to Kenyan military operations in Somalia.